We're liking this😍
- Designer rooms take away all your troubles in silence
- The most beautiful trip to make is in the starred restaurant of the hotel
- Cosmopolitan refuge for travelers in search of conviviality
About the hotel
Le Grand Pigalle is the latest project of restaurateurs Pierre Charles Cros, Olivier Bon and Romée de Goriainoff, and represents a concentration of their last 8 years dedicated to travel, and to the creation of places to live in Paris, London, New York and Ibiza.
Cosmopolitan par excellence and ideally located, this "boutique hotel" designed by Dorothée Meilichzon, is above all a Parisian address, which aims to allow the contemporary traveller a direct immersion in the local Parisian culture. The ground floor, a reception and dining area, changes with the hours to capture the moods of the city, its energy and its hedonism.
Discover the "Bed & Beverage" spirit!
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in