We're liking this😍
- A hotel as avant-garde as its former owner, the designer Elsa Schiaparelli
- Marble, Skinjay and Diptyque products: never has a bathroom been so attractive
- A private art collection to let your mind wander
About the hotel
Located in the fashionable 8th arrondissement, the hotel is an exceptionnal residence celebrating the art of living in Paris. Remarkable for central Paris, 40 guest rooms and 35 suites are generous in size and individually designed with a distinctive aesthetic and timeless flair. Many guest rooms and suites overlook the hotel's extensive private park. Distinctive interior styling is evocative of an upscale residence, meticulously decorated and inherently Parisian. Each thoughtfully curated space pays homage to the premier names in French decorative.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in