We're liking this😍
- The rooms are air-conditioned to avoid too heavy temperatures
- Mix styles by tasting farm products in an Art Deco atmosphere
- The terrace offers an imperial view on the castle and the Pyrenees
About the hotel
Renovated in 2015, Mercure Lourdes Impérial welcomes pilgrims, tourists and business travellers in an Art Deco building from the late 1940s. Our hotel in Lourdes invites you to savour products from nearby farms at our restaurant and to stock up on souvenirs in our boutique. Among the many charming features, one that tops the list is surely our terrace's 180-degree view of the castle, Pic du Jer and the sanctuaries.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in