We're liking this😍
- We don't have a panorama like that every day, so we might as well go on the terrace
- The only overflow of your stay is at the pool level
- Between its kitchen and the view on the pool, the Baobab makes work all your senses
About the hotel
The SAKOULI hotel, a 3-star hotel and restaurant, is located on the south-east coast of the island of Mayotte in a haven of peace, facing the lagoon,
protected by the coral reef, built on a long sandy beach dominated by baobabs, nestled in the middle of a tropical garden refreshed by its overflowing pool, is an invitation to rest.
We offer our guests 30 comfortable air-conditioned bungalows with a bathroom, a large living room, a mini bar and a private terrace overlooking the lagoon and the Bandrélé island. A welcome drink (punch planteur or fresh fruit juice) will be offered to you on arrival and you will have free access to the swimming pool.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in