We're liking this😍
- Canal+ makes your nap even more comfortable
- Good restaurant with a veranda to enjoy the view between two bites
- A break at the crossroads between France, Luxembourg and Belgium
About the hotel
The ibis Longwy is located 1.24 miles (2 km) from the enameled city listed by UNESCO for its fortifications constructed by Vauban. Situated at the gateway between Luxembourg and Belgium, the hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WIFI, a restaurant with veranda, bar and a free car park. In a quiet and green setting, just 5 minutes from Luxembourg, why not take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Rockhall (20 minutes) or visit the battlefields of Verdun (1 hour).
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in