We're liking this😍
- Don't worry, the bed will protect you from seasickness
- No need to wash in the river, there is a nice bathroom
- Become an explorer like Christopher Columbus for a few hours
About the hotel
Located in Avignon, a 10-minute walk from the ramparts and the Place Crillon, the Peniche Althea is nestled in a cocoon of greenery.
Totally independent, the sailor's cabin was entirely renovated in 2017, respecting the materials and keeping the atypical charm of a boat cabin.
The room has a private terrace with a view of the Palace of the Popes and the Rhône River.
As an option, we offer a duo massage under reservation on the website: https://www.peniche-althea.fr/des-massages-renversants.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in