We're liking this😍
- Get cozy and enjoy free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with international channels in all rooms
- A spacious gym on the 1st floor that is equipped with modern equipment and free for hotel guests.
About the hotel
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- Payment by cheque is not available at this hotel
- Smoking is prohibited in rooms and all common space
Since November 3rd, 2021 we have been obliged to follow the step-by-step plan of the state of Baden Württemberg. For unvaccinated people, arrival is only valid with a current PCR test. If you have booked a room and have shown 2G, you can have breakfast, visit the BAR / restaurant and the seminar as normal. Unvaccinated persons with a valid PCR test are allowed to go to breakfast and the BAR / restaurant. Please note the following information:
“Vaccinated person”:- needs to have a vaccination certificate, such as the yellow certificate of vaccination. Depending on the vaccine, one or two vaccinations are required for complete protection. At least 14 days must have passed since the last required single vaccination.
“Recovered person”:- needs to have a proof of a positive PCR test (or other nucleic acid proof), which is at least 28 days, but maximum 6 months old.
“Tested person”: - needs to have a certificate from the official test centers, test certificates from employers for employees, tests carried out by schools for children and adolescents.
“Self-tests”done in a private environment without supervision of a service provider do not entitle access to the hotel.