We're liking this😍
- Don't forget to make the choice from your pillow menu.
- Get your taste buds satisfied with the international delicacies from the chef's masterpiece.
- Recover after a hard day of working in the fitness centre.
About the hotel
An established hospitality brand under the InterContinental® Group of Hotels (IHG®), Holiday Inn® Singapore Atrium is a 4-star hotel strategically located in the heart of the city, steps away from the iconic Singapore River. A mere 25-minute ride from Changi Airport, its central location places you minutes from the Central Business District, Marina Bay, Orchard Road, and is seamlessly connected by car, bus and train to popular attractions such as Sentosa, Universal Studios, Gardens by the Bay, Clarke Quay and Chinatown. A few minutes walk is all it takes to Tiong Bahru, a neighbourhood that integrates both heritage and urbanization into one precinct. Transport accessibility will be further enhanced with the opening of a new mass rapid transit station (MRT), Havelock Station later 2022.
Recommended by publications and media personalities, business and leisure travellers may check into one of our 512 contemporary rooms equipped with complimentary WiFi, Digital Concierge service and essential amenities. In the day, take a dip in one of our outdoor pools or engage in a workout at our fitness center that is open 24 hours. After hours, unwind at our lobby bar or the Executive Lounge that overlooks Singapore’s stunning skyline.
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is also home to 13 versatile SG SafeEvents certified function rooms that can accommodate up to 400 guests. Fitted with state-of-the-art technology and equipment, the space can be transformed to host a meeting, conference, social event or a wedding. Alternatively, host your guests at Atrium Restaurant, the hotel’s halal-certified F&B establishment serving International buffet and an à la carte spread. For an intimate gathering, make reservations with Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant that serves modern Cantonese cuisine including dim sum. Private functions rooms are also available and kids 12 years old and below stay and eat for free at our family-friendly hotel. All restaurants and ballrooms are managed by fully vaccinated Kitchen, Service Crew, Banquet and Events teams.
How to get there
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- SGD 50 deposit is required to check in
- In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), this hotel is currently applying reinforced hygiene measures. In addition, remember to check the conditions of access to hotels in your area.