We're liking this😍
- Large windows because plenty of natural light equals plenty of good vibes!
- Whether travelling alone or with your partner! The most important thing for us is that you are able to relax.
- We’ve got two words for you: stylish simplicity
About the hotel
Travelodge Harbourfront is situated perfectly in such a way that it is less than 15 minutes by car to the Mapletree Business City, a fast-growing integrated business hub, and with public transport options right at its doorstep, allowing Travelodge Harbourfront to be the ideal hotel for both leisure and business travellers. This hotel marks the launch of Travelodge into Singapore, the 5th most visited city in the world – a fantastic location for the rapidly growing Travelodge brand.
How to get there
How to get there
- A valid ID is required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- A valid credit card is required to check in
As part the hotel's ongoing commitment to enhance their property and service, they will renovate their hotel main entrance and lobby at Level 1. The hotel main entrance and lobby will temporarily relocate to Level 3 at Temenggong Road on 9th November, Tuesday at 1000hrs onwards.
Pool reservations are essential, no advance reservation allowed, please reserve upon check-in. Time slots are on first come first serve basis and subjected to availability.
Starting from 1 Feb 2022, tighter curbs will be imposed for unvaccinated individuals as per Singapore Tourism Board and Ministry of Health, including no hotel staycations. (All events require vaccination-differentiated safe management measures).