We're liking this😍
- Nap like you’ve never napped before in a deluxe Hypnos bed
- No excuses! The gym is both stylish and well-equipped
- Top-notch comfort, elegance and personalized service; prepare for a wonderful day!
About the hotel
Situated in a quiet residential corner, just minutes from High Street Kensington tube station, this hotel is perfectly situated for guests wishing to visit some of the British capital's greatest attractions. Nearby places of interest include Hyde Park, the iconic Royal Albert Hall and the beautiful Kensington Palace Gardens.
The Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is an elegant contemporary four-star hotel in prestigious Kensington offering a seamless blend of personalized service with unrivalled comfort. Discover the only Tea Lounge in Kensington offering traditional afternoon tea and experience award winning Singaporean and Chinese dining at Millennium's chain restaurant Bugis Street. The hotel offers well-appointed and comfortable guest rooms combining Standard, Superior and Club accommodation, including access to the business centre 24 hours a day, onsite café, traditional tea lounge and a fully equipped fitness room.
How to get there
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), this hotel is currently applying reinforced hygiene measures. In addition, remember to check the conditions of access to hotels in your area.
COVID-19: This property includes our 10 Key Hallmarks under the “We Clean, We Care, We Welcome” programme of enhanced cleaning and sanitation to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Parking facilities are available at the Hotel on a first come first served basis on arrival and charged at £29 per car per day. Passport or photo ID will be required upon check-in as well as credit card details to authorise payment.